Fingerboard Doorway Mounting System
Currently in stock. Please call us on 01286 685 964 to place your order.
The Beacon Fingerboard Doorway Mounting System provides a neat removable solution for mounting a climbing fingerboard within a wooden door frame. Adjustable to fit most door frame widths, our Fingerboard Doorway Mounting System accepts most climbing fingerboards and allows convenient slide in/slide out mounting: simply slide the Fingerboard Doorway Mounting System into the door frame brackets for a fingerboard session and slide it back out when not in use.
Screw your finger board directly to the Mounting Board or utilise the 7 pre-drilled holes complete with tee-nut fixings, and bolt on your choice of climbing holds directly to the board.
Specification & Features...
- Versatile climbing fingerboard Mounting System allows instant removal when not in use.
- Fully adjustable to fit most doorways (max width 86.5cm, min width 73cm).
- Accepts most climbing fingerboards (Mounting Board dimensions 69cm width x 30cm height)
- Can be used as a fingerboard by bolting on climbing holds to the 7 pre-drilled holes.
- Inconspicuous and neat Doorway Brackets
- All fixings included.
- Shipping dimensions: 31cm x 8cm x 70cm
- Shipping weight: 4.2kgs
|Download the Fingerboard Doorway Mounting System user instructions|